Steps to install SmartSlice for Ultimaker Cura
The following instructions apply to Ultimaker Cura and Ultimaker Cura Enterprise:
- Open Cura (or Cura Enterprise). SmartSlice supports Cura versions 4.7, 4.8, and 4.9. Cura version 4.6 is unofficially supported but we recommend using version 4.7 or later.
- Click the Marketplace button.
- In the Marketplace, select SmartSlice from the Plugins list and click the Install button.
- Close and then open Cura. This completes the installation.
View the video below to see how to install SmartSlice.
- SmartSlice has the same system requirements as Cura. View them here.
- Check out our tutorials. They are short and you'll be running SmartSlice in no time.
- For all the details, see our Help Center.
- If you encounter issues signing-in to SmartSlice in Cura, refer to this page for guidance.