Steps to install SmartSlice.
The following instructions apply to Ultimaker Cura and Ultimaker Cura Enterprise:
- Open Cura (or Cura Enterprise). SmartSlice supports Cura versions 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, and 4.10. Cura version 4.6 is unofficially supported but we recommend using version 4.7 or later.
- Click the Marketplace button.
- In the Marketplace, select SmartSlice from the Plugins list and click the Install button.
- Close and then open Cura. This completes the installation.
View the video below to see how to install SmartSlice for Cura.
If the "Sidebar GUI" plugin from the Cura Marketplace is installed, some elements of the SmartSlice user-interface will not appear. We strongly encourage uninstallation of the Sidebar GUI plugin prior to installing SmartSlice.
The following instructions apply to BCN3D Stratos:
- If you haven't already done so, download and install the latest version of BCN3D Stratos.
- Open BCN3D Stratos, click the SmartSlice tab, and click the "Sign in" button. Sign-in with (a) your BCN3D account email and password or (b) your Teton Simulation account email and password.
The video below shows the sign in process for BCN3D Stratos, using Teton Simulation credentials.
Alternate BCN3D Stratos installation:
If you have uninstalled SmartSlice from BCN3D Stratos and would like to re-install it, follow these instructions:
- Download the SmartSlice for BCN3D Stratos installation file from this link.
- Open BCN3D Stratos.
- Click on the installation file and drag-and-drop it to the BCN3D Stratos application.
- Close BCN3D Stratos and then open it. SmartSlice will be installed.
- Check out our tutorials. They are short and you'll be running SmartSlice in no time.
- For all the details, see our Help Center.
- If you encounter issues signing-in to SmartSlice, refer to the internet connection troubleshooting and login troubleshooting articles for guidance.